Method For Quinoa Gnocchi with Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, and Parmigiano
- For Gnocchi dough, mixed all the ingredients to make a smooth dough.
- In a heavy bottom pan, boil water, and add Chef Urbano Himalayan Pink Salt for blanching.
- Prepare the gnocchi with the help of a gnocchi pad or fork, blanch these dumplings in boiling salted water till it starts floating on top.
- Take it out and refresh it in iced chilled water. Drain and apply olive oil.
- For sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan, heat olive oil, and sauté chopped garlic till light brown in color.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cook it for 5 min add tomato puree and cook it further for 2 min, add blanched gnocchi and toss well. Season it and add Chef Urbano Basil and grated parmesan
- Serve hot with a garnish of grated parmesan and a dash of extra virgin olive oil.
For more Healthy Recipes Click here https://chefurbano.com/recipes/
Buy High Quality Best Quinoa https://www.amazon.in/stores/page/10F9C465-A237-43CA-8504-C8F6C0F103CD