STEP BY STEP RECIPE OF QUINOA DHOKLA
- Soak Quinoa and Urad Dal in water for 4-5 hours
- Drain the water and grind them with chilies, and ginger paste to make an idli-like batter. It should not be too runny or too thick
- Add Himalayan pink salt, Lakadong Turmeric, and sugar
- Grease a microwave-safe round bowl with oil or your steamer plate for makingIt on Gas Stove
- Add eno and mix thoroughly
- Transfer to the bowl and microwave at high power for 6 minutes. Alternatively, steam it in a steamer for 10-12 minutes till a knife comes clean through it.
- Let it cool. Make the tempering
- In a pan, add some oil and simmer mustard seeds and hing powder.
- Add curry leaves and green chilies
- Carefully add water after lowering the flame and add sugar
- Bring it to a boil to dissolve sugar and switch off the flame
- Add lemon and let the water cool
- Cut the dhokla into pieces after it has cooled and add the prepared tempering over it.
- Let it rest for 4 hours or overnight for dhokla to absorb water and become spongy.
ENJOY THIS HEALTHY SNACK WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
For More Healthy Recipes Click Here
Recipe by Heena Garg
Insta handle – Docwhocooks